I am taking the I3 System Administration 3.0 class. This is an introductory class all about the CIC and the Interactive Administrator. So let's go over some of the basics.
- The training is located in Indy and the corporate location
- The Office is incredible, this is what a corporate HQ is supposed to look like
- The Training center is awesome. They have 3 classrooms, soda, chips and snacks, etc
- The classrooms are fully equipped, each student has 2 servers and 3 phones each
Today started out a little slow but once things got moving we got alot done today. Here are some highlights from today
- The book is huge! It fills a 4" binder! If I flew I am not sure I would have room to take this home.
- Ran through the setup wizard, setup the basics, loaded license's, etc
- Built a Line, Line group and provisioned 2 phones
- Tested it all out
- Got a good lesson in SIP, codec's and standards