We are currently looking for a new network provider that can provide the following.
1. MPLS Network between 3 sites
2. Internet Access at all 3 sites
3. SIP trunking for Local and LD in MO, IL and CO
4. Remote access to the MPLS Cloud
5. Network based firewall
6. Network based Content Filtering
7. Carrier provided and managed routers
8. Certified on the I3 phone system for Local SIP
9. No customer provided firewalls / routers / content filtering boxes
So far, not 1 carrier can do it all.
Does anybody know of a carrier that can do all this?
Global Crossing looks really good to me but they do not have a network based firewall product.
Nobody has network based content filtering, this just seems like a no brainer to me. Why would you not want this?
Do most people just bring all Internet traffic back to one location and run content filtering there? Do companies just using proxy based filtering like websense? There just seems to be too many holes in proxy based filtering.
Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.