Here is what is on my plate for the next 8 weeks at work.
1. Re-IP the network, all locations, all devices. We are currently on a public ip range.
2. Replace the entire LAN infrastructure at all locations, moving from Dell to Foundry switches
3. Replace the entire WAN infrastructure, switching carriers at all locations
4. Train, install and cutover new IP Phone system for all locations
5. All my other day to day tasks as well
If this all goes as planned I would be shocked.
We are putting a lot of pressure on our new carrier to install on a short dead-line. Lets hope they can come through.
The best part of this, I bet most of the users won't even care.