Well it's over for me and it was a great finish.
Went to a session on client deployment and got the talk to them about some issues we are having and got some great info.
The final session by Don Brown was great and I love seeing where they are headed.
Here are a couple of random points.
1. All the I3 people I talked too knew about our Vendor, Sage Innovations in St Louis, this makes me feel like we got a winner on our hands. I heard some horror stories this week about other vendors that had no clue.
2. Talking to the I3 employees was great. It's amazing to have this kind of contact with so many people from i3.
3. Going live on Tuesday may not have been the best idea. Our vendor expressed some frustrations with getting responses from support this week. My guess is most of them were here and the ones that were not got overwhelmed.
4. I think I might have an idea on how to get the i3 client to work in lotus notes 8 without much work. Need to get some things running and try it out.
5. Excited for the Sametime integration that is coming. Can't come soon enough for me.
Going back to work tomorrow should be fun and hectic, I already have 3 meetings lined up!